Page Hits Count Free Hit Counter

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kambakht Ishq:




Eheeew......Akshay Kumar Please do me a favour. The Time has come for you to realize that if you appreciate Aamir Khan for his choice of Movies and his judgement on scripts then please emulate at least 10% of the act.
I saw Welcome....some how Tolerated Singh is Kinng, almost threw my shoe on Chandi chok to China and now Kambakht Ishq.
AK plays a Woman Hater while Bebo plays a male hater. It is amusing to see the two clash.
Akshay’s character Viraj does reveal later that his bark is worse than his bite and this could be one reason why Bebo changes her mind about him. Viraj however is shown true to his character and falls for Bebo only when he sees her soft side.Javed Jaffrey is good. He plays a small comic role as a bystander who cons people into thinking that they have done him harm just so that he can sue them. I found his expressions very funny, even though his role is an absurd one. Akshay Kumar looks tired in many of the shots but Kareena looks fresh. They sizzle on screen, although their so-called romantic scenes seemed absurd and artificial. Sylvester Stallone, Denise Richards and Brandon Routh were there for nothing. A total waste. Amrita Arora looks attractive. Aftab Shivdasani gives an average performance.This film is not to be taken seriously, and perhaps that is why I didn’t hate it. I actually smiled in some parts, despite myself.
My Rating: 2 stars
Powered by: Chakpak.com Kambakht Ishq 

No comments:

Post a Comment